The term Internet of Things (IoT) has come to be recognized as one of the fastest growing area in the electronics industry. Understanding the evolution of smart phones to smart devices, Defond is expanding our capacity in wireless communications be it BT, WiFi, Zigbee, or RF controls/protocols to provide clients with solutions incorporated into their high quality electronic assemblies or products.
We manufacture a variety of App-based wireless controlled modules, control/sensing equipment, security products and health-related products to companies worldwide.
Whether it is a customized new product, re-engineering product, cost reduction effort, or improvement to a current product, we provide proficient in-house engineering and manufacturing services.
Our in-house operation and systems are tailored to support turnkey manufacturing products, from 3D prototype sculpting and lean production, right through to customized testing and final end product packaging. We can also provide value-added services such as re-engineering design improvement, and design for manufacturability/testability.
- Bluetooth, BLE
- RF: 433MHz, 868MHz, 915MHz
- GPRS module
- MFi licensed manufacturer
- Pilot wire
- Power line communication
- USNAP protocol dependent modular communication interface
Testing equipment and customized testing solutions
- Shield rooms
- Network analyzers
- Spectrum analyzers
- Electro-mechanical design
- Software/firmware development
- Thermal management
- Optical design and development
- Robust waterproof design
- Temperature/humidity designs
- App-based home appliances controls
- App-based home monitoring devices
- App-based personal healthcare devices
- Smart/biometric security devices
- LED lighting control systems and devices
- Modules as part of other industrial or consumer products
You have all the technical support here at Defond.
Copyright © 2016 Defond Holdings (H.K.) Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Please see our Terms & Conditions here.
For best view of this website, please ensure your browser is up-to-date, and with screen resolution of min. 1024 x 768.